Wednesday 13 July 2011

Chubby kid coming!

Hello there everybody.

I know it had been a long time since I last posted something here. There are practically spider webs everywhere. Teehee. Anyhow, had been busy with stuffs these few days. This whole month actually. But that's life huh? (Lol I sounded like I was VERY busy when actually all I'd been doing was enjoying myself. :P)

Currently I have no idea what to write in my blog. A friend of mine told me to write what I did on my daily basis. But it's kindda boring. So, I'll just give it a try for today.
Yesterday I woke up pretty early; which was 7am. I went downstairs and found Prince was chasing his own shadows. I was like, "what on earth are you doing lar, sayang?". And I think I kindda frightened him, he ends up rolling on the floor and looked up to me with his cute, watery eyes. LOL I smiled at him and slept on the sofa at my living room. And suddenly I felt something jumped on top of me. It was Prince and he started licking my chin. I woke up, pushed him aside and continue sleeping. A few minutes after that, I saw him sleeping beside me. Awwwww, so freaking adorable. :) So, I slept till 1.45pm. Teehee.

Woke up and saw everyone was already ready to get out from the house. Jumped off the sofa and ran to the toilet. Took a quick shower and then all of us went to Old Town Kopitiam. After we ate, we went to ECM for a little shopping. Finally bought a new bag! :D And mummy finally bought a present for papa. LOL.

Then all of us went to Rozel somewhere near Danial's school, hoping to find a nice sofa to replace the one at home. At 7pm, we had dinner at Tanjung (Nyummeyh). Eat eat eat. That's practically what I'd been doing lately. Practically growing another pair of boobs at my tummy. (Yes, that's how much I'd gained.) Ahahah. Anyways, I guess that's all lar. Haven't been writing bout my daily life for a very long time. Pretty awkward if you ask me. LOL Okay, so that's all. Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment